If you are struggling to get results from all your content marketing efforts or would like to generate a stream of targeted traffic that converts, then you should power up and take your content marketing campaign to the next level.
Visual content marketing can be your Superman or Ironman (if you prefer Marvel over DC) in your overall digital marketing campaign. Brace Yourself!
Visual Content Helps Grab Targeted Audiences’ Attention
You Wouldn’t believe ]ust how much information there is right now!
- 1.5 billion individual units of content.
- 2 million videos are uploaded each day.
- 140 million tweets generated every single day.
With such a daily volume of information, business owners and digital marketers need to do everything they can to grab their targeted audiences’ attention With their online content.
Visual Content Is Processed Faster By The Human Brain
The human brain processes a very limited amount of information at any given time, and data that can be processed much faster than the rest will take precedence in grabbing a person’s attention.
- Visuals and images are more suitable for content marketing compared to lines and blocks of text.
- The brain processes visual Of information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text.
Visual Content Makes Up 93% of All Human Communications
- 93% of all human communication is practically non-verbal.
- 90% of the information that enters the brain is practically non-verbal.
- 70% of all sensory receptors that humans have are all concentrated inside a person’s eye.
- The brain processes up to 50% of the information received by these visual receptors.
Text and graphics if used alone may be imperfect forms of communications so combining visual elements with well-written text can be your ticket for capturing the imagination and attention of your targeted audiences.
Visual Content Generates More Views for Your Posts
- Visual content generates up to 94% more views if you add compelling visual elements and graphics.
- Moreover, 14% more views can be generated by press releases if they contain photos when published.
- Post views can shoot up to 48% if they contain both photos and videos.
Visual Content If Went Viral Can Bring Tons Of Inbound Links
visual content marketing tools comprise of infographics, memes, posters, and the like can go viral if people will like the content well enough to share it within their own online communities and social networks.
However, every visual social media post that you are posting should contain your logos, page or website information, so recipients will know where the material originally came from.
Visual content must be syndicated in a form that is clickable — which Will bring tons of inbound links back to you.
High-quality and relevant inbound links can boost your rankings in search results so make sure content is tagged With appropriate meta information and text descriptions.
Visuals, once they are viral, can boost your branding, giving you more probability of being contacted for business by up to 60% of targeted audiences
Visual Content Increases Your Subscribers and Followers
Upstanding and compelling visual content can generate more likes, comments, and shares than updates that contain only texts and words.
You can also excel at a 37% increase in engagements from targeted customers if the article is optimized by adding more compelling visual elements.
Visual Content Is More Understandable
By adding visual elements to your Landing Pages, that can explain what the page is trying to say, targeted audiences can better understand or appreciate your brand’s message.
- With detailed images, get the attention of up to 67% of your targeted audiences.
- With visual elements, your audiences are compelled to take action or maybe just click on CTA Button.
Visual Content can Inﬂuence Human Emotions
Psychology of colors results in a theory which describes how certain colors and color combination generate a particular type of emotion from a particular viewer.
It can also inﬂuence how a particular viewer will take action — such as inﬂuencing their purchasing decisions.
Visual Content Craves Targeted Users’ Action Much More Effectively
Visual Content gets better and more favorable responses than other plain and text-based content by as much as 40% of online users.
Visual Content In Video Form Is More Preferred
85% of Internet users in the United States watch online video an average of 4 hours of mobile video from their devices;
- 25 million smartphone users around the world.
- 26% of these smartphone users watch online video at the minimum rate of one video per day.
Visual Content Generates More Social Engagement
The use of visual content in Facebook campaigns generates 65% more engagement just after only a months of practice.
Visual Content Makes Targeted Online Visitors Stay Longer
With exemplary, clean and compelling visual content, website visitors tend to stay longer, long enough for them to consume more and understand the message your content is trying to deliver.
Visual content marketing has gone beyond the level of a vogue (or craze) into one of the most powerful online marketing tools the business world has ever experienced. The potential of utilizing visual content marketing for your Internet marketing campaign is undeniable – and as a business owner and digital marketer you should start making use of this visually refreshing and highly engaging way of reaching out to your prospects and potential customers.