Having served more than 35 Million Posts on social networks that include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+, along with more than 10000 Social Media Profiles registered, Social Champ is already ahead of so many social media tools in such a short span of time.
However, we are always striving to deliver excellence and optimizing it for better use every day, over the period of 2 years, we are always working on new features, UI updates, and customer service.
Let’s take a quick recap of all the features that we have been working on, launched and our customers absolutely loved them!
What is Social Champ?
Social Champ is the ultimate solution to all the automation you need to schedule your social media content. In one click, you can schedule or post your content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram directly from Social Champ and save your time.
It got the best features from all available scheduling tools in one place so you get an all-in-one solution to help manage your social media management.
POWERFUL FEATURES apart from scheduling are:
Bulk Upload Feature From A CSV File
Using the Bulk Upload feature, the user can schedule and upload thousands of post all at once without having to log in to your accounts every time he or she wants to schedule a post for later. To help you manage your bulk uploads on social media networks, we have a Tutorial absolutely ready for you!
Auto Post Content Via RSS Feed
Auto-sharing of content by keep an eye on a Blog Post website and appending custom text too.
For Example, watching Social Champ’s blog and sharing at-max 1 article/day on my twitter appending a text ‘via @SocialChampSays‘
This allows a user to keep track of many different websites easily and stay updated. Learn more about Auto Post Content via RSS Feed here.
Repeat On Twitter & Facebook
Social Champ offers to repeat the content that user posts on Twitter and Facebook. For both Social Media Platforms, you can set the number of times, and the gap between the repeats, and let Social Champ handle the rest.
However, keeping in mind the TOCs of these platforms, on Twitter we give two creative options, either they can delete their previously posted tweet or, chose the option of auto-retweeting this previous tweets. However, on Facebook, we repeat along with the preference of ‘hiding the previous post from timeline’ so the account doesn’t look spammy. Get details here.
Analytics of each post along with repeated ones are also updated.
Note: We have internal rules to ban users who use this feature to spam.
Repost, From Bulk Upload
Reposting is our one of the most used feature, that allows users to post the same post again, ‘Weekly’, ‘Monthly’ or ‘Yearly’. Interestingly, you can also make ‘Yearly’ posts ‘Forever’, for example wishing birthdays, Christmas posts, etc.
Create a folder adding all your content into it and fix a day for that kind of posts to be posted. We will keep your social media queue filled with those posts.
Example: Imagine you want to post ‘Motivational Quotes’ on Monday, and post your blog posts on Wednesday, you can create two folders, one for Motivational Quotes and other for Blog Links, having 100+ content into it. Followed by selecting timing and date for those folders to be posted, and we will choose content from that folder to post.
Get to know more about Recycle Content in this tutorial.
Apart from these, we have other less powerful features too,
1. Click Once – Share to Many – Share content in one click across multiple social networks, saving a lot of time, and easing the social media management
2. Content Suggestion – Find good quality and productive stories to share, this allows the user to always have engaging content ready to be shared.
3. Image Editor – Use the power of Adobe to edit your images by applying filters to stickers, backgrounds and much more!
4. Draggable Calendar – Drag posts in calendar view and quickly schedule or edit, enabling the user to have a blueprint of the scheduled social media posts.
5. Queue Custom Timings – Setup a custom queue and keep filling those timings, and let Social Champ take care of it.
6. Link Shortening & Tracking – Links get auto shortened and tracked using UTM codes
7. Groups – Group your favorite or similar social networks and select them all in one go
8. Analytics – Track clicks, likes, retweets, favorites and export them in CSV file too
9. Chrome Extension, iOS & Android App – Picks the content right from the website and schedule
10. Team Collaboration – invite your team members and share your social profiles without sharing your password.
How It All Got Started?
“It all started with a need, a birthday gift, followed by a bucket full of motivation. Every past failure is linked, the lessons learned are well revised and the dots all connected.” – Sameer Ahmed Khan